Testimonials & Sharpening Whit
- David, What a pleasure food prep is with expertly sharpened
knives. No angst. No frustration. Just JOY! Again, thank you. Happy Holidays! Patty Panozzo
- Recent article published in the Herald Palladium newspaper https://www.heraldpalladium.com/features/honing-th...
- As a chef I know the value of quality equipment kept in good condition - particularly knives. When I turn my knives over to David, I know he will return them to a state of peak performance. He Always does and on that you can depend. Patty Panozzo, Chef, Cookbook Author, Tony Panozzo Farms, LP
- “No man should be without a pocket-knife, preferably gold-handled. How else would you peel an orange, or cut a sprig of privet blossom for your second youngest daughter? A blunt knife was not just a bad way to hurt an onion, but a sacrilege to God’s creation, its beauty and its excellence.” – Robert Capon, priest, theologian and food writer.:
- “A sharp tongue is as dangerous as a dull knife.” -- Steve Tomashefsky, cynic, litigator, skeptic.
- My husband and I want to thank you for your talents and the wonderful work you have done on our knives. He has been overjoyed that his pocket knife is back to what it used to be - when his father (who passed nearly a decade ago) gave it to him. Blessings and thank you again.
- We have come to the market for the last 3 years and a big reason is to have our knives sharpened - and we have always been very satisfied.
- I wait to see you at Chesterton every Summer - My blades really need you.
- Thank you so much - our knives are so sharp and your service was wonderful. I will highly encourage my friends to see you.
- Good Afternoon, I was at your booth in the European Market in Chesterton this morning and you sharpened some of my knives. I just want to let you know they are all cutting wonderfully. I thank you so much and will be sharing your info with my friends. I do needlepoint and have small scissors. Do you sharpen these also? Thanks for your help. God bless…,Beth
- David, My wife Kathy is overjoyed with the knives that you sharpened for her. She says that the knives are now so much easier to work with and she thinks they may actually be sharper than when they were brand new. I appreciate the customer service: the ability to drop the six (6) knives off at your booth at the Farmer’s Market and pick them up 30 minutes later was very convenient. Best of luck to you and Rosemary. Sincerely, Gar and Kathy
- Just wanted to thank you for the terrific sharpening you
did for my knives. Just sliced a very ripe tomato and the knife was so sharp
that the cut was perfect.
- See the March/April 2015 issue of Lake Michigan Shore magazine https://issuu.com/shore/docs/shore_march_april_201... Page 12 for an article about Cutting Edge Sharpening
- Angie's List - Cutting Edge Sharpening (Company ID: 7587864) customers may submit reviews on Angie's List online at www.AngiesList.com/review or by calling 1-888-888-LIST (5478).